Friday, August 15, 2014

Setting Up My Classroom for 2014-2015



      I am finally in my classroom - Yeah!! I keep seeing other teacher's beautiful classrooms on Facebook and that many teachers already have started teaching. In my district, teachers don't officially go back until next Wednesday but I will be taking a day off later in the week to take my daughter to college so, I was even more anxious to get started.  Here is a picture of my before classroom: 



    
    I spent about 2 hours yesterday with my daughter, moving furniture and trying to get organized.  My daughter put up the bulletin board paper and borders. I will add more pictures as I go! The bad news is that my wardrobe decided that it was old and 3 of the shelves fell and can't be fixed. The good news is that I will get a *new* (to me) one. 
    Now, I am busy trying to figure out where to put my Super Improver Wall and power pix. I can't wait to use both of these this school year.  For more information about whole brain teaching, check out the website: (here)
    Are you back to school yet? I would love to know how things are going at the beginning of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment