Thursday, August 28, 2014

Back to School Night is Done!


       So, I made it through back to school night! We do ours before school starts and it is our first chance to make an impression on our parents. I always get so nervous. It is one of the hardest parts of my job - Ha!  This is my first time that I have introduced Whole Brain Teaching to my parents because last year I started in the Spring with WBT.  I explained the 5 rules, the scoreboard and the Super Improver Wall to the parents and I think it went well. At least no one had questions - is that a good thing???

  Tomorrow is Open House where the students get to come in and meet the teacher and drop off supplies before school starts on Tuesday. I am so excited to meet my new students.

  Here are some pictures of my class now that it is done. 

  




    

    I also put up a poster size brainies but I forgot to take a picture. :(  I can't wait to meet my students tomorrow and get started on Tuesday. I am looking forward to a great year with Whole Brain Teaching  starting from the very first day of school!
    Other exciting news - my donor's choose project for a tablet was funded. I can't wait to use it this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment